Why Put Hemp Infusions on the Menu?
- Excite your patrons with something new.
- It's the upsell that people sell to themselves.
- Meets or beats standard food cost margins.
1st Mover Advantage
Whether served on the plate or in a glass, packaged into your CPG product or bottled and labelled to your specification; early adopters are profiting and opportunity is abundant.
Water solubility and the options of clear or cloudy and a full-flavor natural mild herbaceous taste, or flavorless. Interested in upselling drinks beyond "make it a double?".
What makes this Water-based Hemp Infusion right for your business?
Rapid Absorption Creates Brand Advocacy
Have you ever tried to mix your oil-based hemp with water? Oil and water do not mix. Human blood is 90% water. Theoretically we'd expect a water-based edible would absorb into our bloodstreams better than an oil-based one. Theory, that was, until we got the data to prove it. (see graph below)
- Rapid absorption binds the infusion experience to your place of business and brand.
- In 10 minutes this product offers 10x the cannabidiol absorption into the blood of Oil-based tinctures and Isolates. (See graph below)
- Notable whole-plant full-spectrum full-flavor "cloudy" style or tasteless and odorless.
- Ready-to-use or resell, branded to your specifications.
Figure: Plasma concentration to time curves of cannabidiol in formats of Water-based, Oil-based and Isolate; dosed orally to rats (2 mg Cannabidiol / kg body weight)