Real opportunity for foodservice
Local Alternative Foods products consistently deliver meaningful gross revenue increases for our foodservice clients. The products we produce are additive to typical menus – and don’t eat into the profits from other established items. We focus all our efforts on bringing new: flexitarian, meat reducing and plant-based market share and profitability in the door.
The meat substitute market has been waiting for this
- fresher, unadulterated whole-food ingredients
- non-allergen recipes
- many flavors
- nutritional integrity and depth
- private-label and custom opportunity
At Local Alternative Foods, we put a plant-based protein – that meets Everyone’s standards – at the center of the plate. The concept of NexVeg™ and our private label Vegetable Meat is one of strategically aggregating opportunity. Alone, any one dietary preference represents a challenging return on investment. But together, serving everyone seeking non-meat or non-allergen delicious protein, is a booming growth trend within the US food economy.
Local Alternative Foods connects your business with the largest population of meatless diners, ones’ seeking clean labels with:
- No soy
- No wheat
- No gluten
- No dairy
- No egg
- No peanuts
- No tree nuts
- No GMOs
And identify their eating behaviour as:
- Whole food
Whole food plant-based protein is on-trend and differentiated, so you can quickly increase market share and achieve persistently higher gross revenue.
Customizing products to your own brand
Custom flavors, price points, and forms, on-demand, with no minimums, fresh or frozen. On-brand and appetizing.
- Healthcare institutions can access quality products with custom nutrition profiles.
- Universities can meet sustainability standards with an easy-to-serve, appetizing, low-cost residential dining burger.
- Chains can build market share with custom flavor profiles and branded items.
- Meal kits can differentiate their offering with a new DIY whole-food meat substitute for every season, month or week.
If it’s important to associate your establishment’s brand with premium center-of-plate proteins, the most successful non-meat option could be the one with your private label. Work with Local Alternative Foods for your turnkey solutions.